Sunday, November 8, 2009

Why would anybody want to read this, anyway?

good question!  but the real question is:  how can you (ya i said it) contribute to this blog to create a vivid, honest, gritty portrait of your San Francisco neighborhood?  What's your experience in SF?

I'd love to create a space where people can share their thoughts and descriptions of the city's neighborhoods.

Being the transient city that it is, I know a lot of people (including myself) who move here on a whim with only a modicum of reliable information about the city's myriad neighborhoods and communities. How about an insider's take on the city?  Maybe, I can give you a taste of the places and spaces I love (and hate, naturally).

I welcome any haikus, photos, descriptions, anecdotes and personal experiences. hella!

1 comment:

  1. halloooo...burma superstar... the best food ever. the flavors, the ingredients, the atmosphere, the dim sum nearby. the alcoholic drink thingies i can´t remember the name of.

    ReplyDelete